The 5 Best Styluses for ProCreate Reviewed
The digital art landscape has grown steadily in recent years. Currently, a top-quality iPad stylus will offer you a fantastic drawing experience due to features such as pressure sensitivity and a touchscreen-friendly tip. Additionally, investing in fancy features such as wireless connectivity can make a significant difference in your art. ProCreate is one popular software that has revolutionized graphics editor applications. If you are an inspiring artist who wants to enhance your work quality, here are the top five best styli for ProCreate.
These will allow you to take complete control over your sketching, painting, and illustrations.
Best Styluses for ProCreate
By all standards, the Apple Pencil is the leading Stylus for ProCreate. Built by U.S tech giant Apple Inc, this pencil is compatible with several devices such as iPad Air 3rd generation, iPad Mini 5th generation, and IPad Pro latest models. The most popular ProCreate stylus earns its reputation from the precision, responsiveness, and natural flow it offers compared to conventional writing instruments. Get the versatility to be a master of your craft and become better every year by investing in the Apple pencil. It will allow you to turn your iPad into a notepad, canvas, and all that you dream about.
The top-notch ProCreate pencil is light and portable, weighing just 20.7 g (0.73 oz). Many artists invest in this stylus because of its proven excellent functions. You can draw and paint flawlessly as the device holds its charge for a long time. Aesthetic appeal is also on point, thanks to the Apple Pencil’s attractive and comfortable outlook. With iPad Pro, the palm rejection is so cool that you can use it in any application without any hassle.
Whether you hold it straight or at an angle, the pencil detects the orientation and works fabulously to please you. ProCreate is one of those art apps that can dramatically improve your skills if you combine it with a high-end stylus such as the Apple Pencil. Access mind-blowing features and get to do all the advanced drawing and painting you have been yearning to try for a long time.
The Apple Pencil has come at the right time as the perfect creativity tool to take your art career to the next level. Tune the pressure to make dark and light strokes as and when you want — the pencil is designed to differentiate between light and heavy strokes and mark to your satisfaction.
- Apple Pencil features the precision, responsiveness, and natural fluidity of a traditional writing instrument and the versatility to become so much more.
- With Apple Pencil, you can turn iPad into your notepad, canvas, or just about anything else you can imagine.
- Compatible with iPad (6th, 7th, and 8th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st and 2nd generation), iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch
2. Logitech Crayon
The Logitech Crayon Digital Pencil also makes the list of the top five best ProCreate styluses of all-time. It works fine with several kinds of devices such as iPad Pro (3rd and 4th generations), iOS 12.2, and iPad Mini and Air. The device is light and sleek, weighing 20 g, which means mobility is not a problem at all. Logitech Crayon uses Apple Pencil technology to offer users precise lines without any delays. Equipped with Apple Pencil technology for iPad 6th generation and iPad Mini and Air, this digital pencil is compatible with hundreds of apple-supported apps. As far as drawing, painting, and sketching are concerned — the depth of your imagination is your only limit.
The pencil comes with zero percentile lag time and stunning precision, so you can let your writings flow naturally with no fear of missing little details. Are you looking for palm rejection technology? Well, that’s also a given! Why not go ahead to rest your palm on your screen as you create lovely pieces of art with Logitech? Many iPads support palm rejection for natural hand placement, and this essentially means that you shouldn’t have a problem focusing on the task at hand.
Whether you need thicker or thinner lines, just tilt the pencil, and you are good to go. This stylus for ProCreate has a smart tip that’s designed to auto-adjust line-weight based on the angle you hold it. Getting started is as simple as possible: just press the button on the pencil and write right away. Logitech seamlessly connects with iPads instantly. The icing on the cake is that Logitech can withstand a 4 ft drop and comes with a unique roll-proof shape.
- No limits to what you can do. Works seamlessly with iPad Pro 12.9 Inch (3rd Gen), iPad Pro 11 inch, iPad (6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Gen), iPad Air (3rd and 4th Gen), iPad Mini 5, iOS 12.2 and above, delivering precise and fast Pencil input across hundreds of Apple Pencil supported apps.
- Write and draw naturally without fear of missing a single line or detail.
- Go right ahead and rest your palm on the screen while you write. Palm Rejection Technology lets you enjoy natural hand placement while using Logitech Crayon.
- Need a thicker or thinner line? Just tilt — the smart tip adjusts line weight automatically.
- Logitech Crayon connects to iPad instantly — just turn on and draw. No complex device pairing or other delays required.
3. Wacom Bamboo Sketch
This stylus makes natural sketching on iPads and iPhones a reality. The Wacom stylus for ProCreate weighs roughly 0.04 lbs with portable dimensions. So you can effortlessly convey graphic ideas from your mind to your iOS device in a matter of seconds. Wacom Bamboo Sketch is actually a precision stylus for sketching geeks who want to put their art ideas on their iPads and iPhones. Start drawing at the same speed as you would get from a traditional pencil and a sketchpad. The device connects via Bluetooth, which is an added convenience. Enjoy the unmatched fluidity of this precise and authentic ProCreate stylus which features an ergonomic triangular design.
Wacom Bamboo stylus is one amazing digital pencil that promises its users value for money. Invest in the premium soft-touch surface, and enjoy the convenience of USB charging, customizable shortcut buttons, and replaceable pen nibs. It’s a great pick if you want to ideate and sketch on your Apple devices, such as your iPads and iPhones. The feel is always natural because of the pencil’s pressure-sensitive tip that you cannot stop loving once you put it to the test. You can keep your Wacom Bamboo stylus in a light carrying case that’s pocket-friendly. You can also personalize the ergonomic pencil with Bluetooth shortcut buttons based on the app and your work rate.
Wacom Bamboo feels good working with the leading creative apps such as ArtRage, Concepts, and Bamboo Paper. Access a wide variety of Wacom apps and services to improve your note-taking and visualization. You can also synchronize your notes and view them across your other devices on Bamboo Paper or Bamboo Note application.
- Sketch and draw with this precision stylus featuring a pressure sensitive fine tip, an ergonomic triangular design and a premium soft touch surface
- Connect via Bluetooth to enable pressure sensitivity for natural sketching and drawing on iPad and iPhone; Works with the iPad pro, iPad air, iPad mini, iPhone 6 and 7 models as well as older iPad generations featuring Bluetooth, iPhone 6 and above
- Customize Bamboo Sketch with 2 Bluetooth enabled shortcut buttons and a choice of different fine nibs (soft and firm) for your personal sketching style
- Note press the button to turn on and after an initial charging to connect your iPad or iPhone. Pair bamboo sketch using lower button with a host of compatible apps
- Compatible apps are bamboo paper, artrage, concepts, zenbrush 2, goodnotes, medibang, zoomnotes, adobe sketch, adobe draw, notes plus, sketchbook, tayasui sketches, ibis paint, astropad and sketch club
4. Adonit Dash 3
The Adonit Dash 3 is a capacitive fine-point stylus that’s built for drawing and writing. It works well with Apple iPad Pro, iPad Mini, Air, and Android mobile touchscreen disp